Frequently Asked Questions

Here are answers to commonly asked cash transfer, check, and accounting questions.  Information on journal entries and accruals is also available.

Q. Whom do I contact to have money wired to the GW cash account?
Ellen Thompson in GW Treasury Management can be reached at 571-553-4216 or [email protected].

Q: Whom do I contact to find out if a wire has been received in the GW cash account?
A: Send a request to Satpal Beri, Senior Accountant, at 571-553-4118 or [email protected]

Q: How do I obtain a replacement check if the check issued by GW was not received by me but cashed per bank record?
A: You need to submit a duly notarized affidavit on a bank prescribed form to get a reimbursement. A copy of the form may be obtained from Satpal Beri at [email protected]

Q: How can I obtain a copy of a cancelled check issued by GW?
A: Send an email request with the related check number, amount, payee, and cleared date of the check to Satpal Beri at [email protected]u