EAS Capture Data Required for HEA Filing
21281 - District of Columbia Virginia Sales Tax
41153 - Off Campus Group Contacts
41163 - Seminars/Workshops Tuition
46121 - Summer Housing Income Non Taxable
47421 - Contract Medical Education
47571 - Other Miscellaneous Revenue
51511 - Salary Wage Reimbursement
- Navigate to GW GL Entry responsibility.
- Select ‘Enter Journal’ from the menu, at the Find Journal Window select, New Journal.
- Enter the
- journal header information and
- enter line information
- Click in the last box on the journal line to bring up the descriptive flexfields to enter HEA filing information.
- Begin to populate the DFFs
- Foreign or US?
- Name of Country ( click on list of values)
- Enter Name of Foreign Source
- Payment Type (Click on list of values)
- Receipt Type (Click on list of values)
- Contract Start Date and Contract End Date (dd-mon-yyyy)
- Restriction (Yes, No)
- Restriction description
- The descriptive flexfields should look similar to the below illustration.